The final deadline to apply for the Early Fall (August) term is August 1.
Below is a list of scholarships we have found that are available to graduate students. Unfortunately, some students fall victim to predatory scholarship offerings/scammers. Here are tips on how to avoid student aid scams.
Current IMC and DMC students, as well as new program admits are encouraged to apply for a supplemental $500 scholarship from the IMC program's General IMC Scholarship Fund for the Fall 2017 term.
The deadline to apply is 11:55 p.m. ET on Monday, July 31, 2017. Applications will not be accepted after this deadline. To be considered, applicants must be admitted to the IMC or DMC program, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, and upload both a professional head shot (with photo release) and their current resume (PDF preferred).
Recipients will be notified and announced in the Early Fall 2017 term.
To apply online, please visit: https://wvuimc.wufoo.com/forms/w1tivo3s0yqpvrw/.
General Scholarship Information
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Fast Web
- Scholarships.com LLC
- Federal Student Aid
- CareerOneStop/U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Education Grant Information
Scholarships search with Zinch, a service of Chegg, Inc.
- AfterCollege, Business Student Scholarship
- AfterCollege, Succurro Scholarship
- International Foodservice Editorial Council Scholarships
- International D airy-Deli-Bakery Assn. Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship
Truth Initiative, Dr. Alma S. Adams Scholarship for Outreach and Health
Communications to Reduce Tobacco Use Among Priority Populations