Online Information Sessions
Learn about the DMC graduate program during a live, one-hour information session. Follow along the online webinar format and ask any questions that you have about the program!
- Thursday, August 1 at 7 p.m. ET
- Thursday, September 5 at 7 p.m. ET Please see log in instructions below.
The information sessions will provide prospective students a detailed overview of the Data Marketing Communications (DMC) online graduate program. Representatives will discuss the program curriculum, the admissions process and application criteria, eCampus, and course technology.
What you will learn about the DMC program
- Diversity of our faculty
- DMC student experience
- Application and admissions processes
- Curriculum offerings
- WVU eCampus course management system
HOW TO ACCESS THE ONLINE SESSION
All online information session start times are Eastern/U.S. time. You can use WorldTimeServer to translate your time zone.
- To join the online information session please point your browser to https://wvuimc.adobeconnect.com/r1bke187je7/ .
- Enter as a Guest with your name.
- Once in the session, please test your audio/speakers. At the top left of the screen, select Meeting then select Audio Setup Wizard. Also, the speaker should be green (unmuted). You can adjust your speaker volume at this place.
If you have any log in issues, contact Rick Bebout, Technology Director, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions about the program’s application process and deadlines, contact Ryan Minnigh at email@example.com or 304-293-6278.
Location & Parking for In-Person Information Sessions
The Media Innovation Center is located in WVU’s Evansdale Crossing (EVC) building at 62 Morrill Way, Morgantown, WV 26506. There are four nearby parking lots that are available to you at no cost on the weekend or after 5pm on weekdays.
After turning off Patteson Drive onto Morrill Way, you'll arrive at a 4-way stop sign. If you proceed straight toward the Evansdale Crossing building, you have the option to take the first available right turn into Lot 51, the second right into Short-Term Lot 9, or continue past the Crossing into Short-Term Lot 4. If you turn left at the four-way stop, you can take the next available left into Short-Term Lot 1. From there, you will walk up the short hill toward the Crossing and proceed to the 4th floor. The Media Innovation Center is through the glass double doors once you get off the elevator.
For additional help, please consult our interactive University Campus Parking Map here.