Learn MoreThanks for your interest in the Data Marketing Communications (DMC) online graduate program at West Virginia University (WVU). We are excited to be a resource to you as you start exploring our DMC program, the nation’s first master’s degree focused specifically on the impact of data in marketing communications.
My name is Emily Hayes, and I’m the Enrollment Specialist for the DMC program. Let’s hear what questions you have!
Contact me anytime:
You have a few options for learning more. Here’s what you need to know.
- Let’s chat, one-on-one! Schedule a phone interview with me and get all of your questions answered. Email me some days and times that work best for you.
- Attend an Information Session! We offer in-person information sessions a few times a year, but we regularly hold online information sessions each month.
- If you’re like me, you like to flip through information the old fashioned way. Submit your contact information in the form below and I’ll mail you a view book, which includes need-to-know information about our program.
- If you already know that WVU DMC is for you, apply today!
HOW IS OUR PROGRAM UNIQUE?
cutting edge curriculum that is always expanding and evolving to keep
up with the most innovative methods in the field
- our program is exclusively online, meaning
students can complete their coursework from anywhere in the world
includes a mix of communications professionals – from marketing directors
to academics to entrepreneurs
- our program is accredited, and part of
West Virginia University - an established land-grant university known for its academic excellence